Pages

The Angel


Image courtesy of dark.pozadia.org

I
I was travelling one of the worst paths.
I didn’t know I could see an angel.
Someone who I fell with, as aftermath
I thought who’ll be with me in my shell

II 
The angel was loving, kind, and sincere
At first, yes, well at least that’s how I felt
But why am I so down and alone here,
Like I was whipped hundred times by a belt?

III 
I wish I had seen it earlier before,
I can’t say I was used nor a victim
I hope the angel is worth falling for
Not a bad devil or the reaper, Grim

IV
I hate myself for falling too quickly
Things didn’t turn out the way I want
The angel is not real, bad news for me.
I should wait, never again I would hunt.


As much as I want to tell you all the explanation for this poem, I think I don't have the guts and the braveness, nor the strength to type it in here. 

Leave a Reply

    About Me

    My Photo
    Arjay
    Hello everyone! I'm kind of new here in Blog making. Well, I'm Arjay. Since I don't have a job yet, (yeah, I'm useless), nothing to do in our house and CURRENTLY have an internet connection, I'm going to use my spare time writing random things, but mostly about entertainment (like recent films and TV series I watched, books I read, musics I hear, etc.) I hope you all have a time to read my posts and I'll do my best to entertain you with my words. I'm friendly, childish, jolly, and also stupid and trust worthy. You can find a friend in me :D
    View my complete profile